Thursday, November 29, 2007

Blog News: 100th Post

This is post #100!!!

It is safe to say the surface has been scratched on the amount of information that the Studio wants to share with the world. What began as an idea for a weekly post has exploded into a flow of content much larger and faster than I ever dreamed. Even an attempt to slow down the frequency of the posts failed. So I give up. I will continue to post whenever I feel a post is needed, which is usually daily.

It is interesting to see how much online change there has been for the Studio since the blog began. I have always wanted a way to organize all my Studio information, this is it. I now have this blog site as well as four other websites:

The Metal XOR Studio Information Source
The Traveling Deengelburys website
Albino Boy website
The ORC blog (which will become more active after January 1)

100 cake

Let's see how much more the Studio grows online in the coming months. See you at 150. . .

No comments: