Friday, November 16, 2007

Listen Online!

The sixth installment of this feature isn't a song from a band. It's a song that was put together by Jason following a real-life incident that became known as the Albino Boy incident!

Using sound clips from the video tape of the Albino Boy incident, Jason composed a song on November 4, 1994, called "Albino Boy Song". It was an instant success where he worked and among friends and family.

It was more than a year later, on December 18, 1995, when he revisited the song. Using his computer this time he spiced up the original song and created "Albino Boy Song (Dance Mix)". This version was even more popular than the first.

Click here to listen to the original song.
Click here to listen to the dance mix of the song.

2 comments:

- Mune Mud - said...

This one's for you, Vilma!

Kehlan's Grandma said...

Thanks you, kind sir. This rocked my world.

It has a very good beat and I think I could dance to it but I don't do that anymore after I broke my arm because of dancing.