Thursday, September 20, 2007

Studio News: New Project Progress

After watching some of the 1922 silent film Nosferatu yesterday, I have decided to move forward on plans to record a new album in October.

I started a file of possible titles and ideas. A couple of song titles I'm kicking around are "100,000 Miles Away", "The Land of Phantoms", "Plastic Mask", and more. The album is starting to take on a dark, horror, creepy feel. But then again, I haven't recorded any music for it yet. So who knows?

The Studio equipment was fired up last nite and a quick test song called "Fog Test 1" was recorded. I will "practice" with my equipment for the next week or so to get back into the swing of things. So on October 1 I can dig in and start recording new songs.

I will keep the blog updated as to the progress of this project...

No comments: