Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ethical Travels #0: Introduction

When I took two weeks off from work in September of 2006 for the birth of our son, I used my spare time (when he was sleeping) to record some new music. It was different than anything I had recorded before. But once the two weeks were over and I got back to real life, I lost the free time I needed to complete a new album.

The songs have been in the computer for almost two years. I don't want to wait until I eventually have time to finish the album, so I have decided to release one of the seven completed songs each Sunday for the next seven weeks in the form of a Sunday blog feature called Ethical Travels. The new music project is called Equinox Dulcet. After all seven songs have been released they will be compiled on a CD and it will be the first Equinox Dulcet EP, titled Ethical Travels. Hopefully in the future I can complete the project and release the full-length album in its entirety, titled Ethical Travels on a Green Planet.

Equinox site

I have set up a new site to document Ethical Travels and Equinox Dulcet. Click here to visit the site. Each Sunday this blog will have a link to a new song and story at the other site.

No comments: