Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Studio News: New Host Found

I reported last month that I was having problems with the site that hosted all my audio and document files. I'm glad to announce that the problem has been solved. I have found a new site to host my files. I had to try a few different sites to find one that met my requirements, but it has been found.

Over the last week I uploaded all the files to the new site and fixed all the links that had become broken when the last host closed. So all links are back and working properly.

And in all the new linking I found a new MP3 "jukebox" for this site. It can be found in the sidebar on the right side of the page. You can play every song that has been featured on this site in the Listen Online feature. The player is too wide for the bar so it cuts some of the song titles off, but I will address that some time in the future.

No comments: