Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog News: 150th Post

This is post 150!!!

Will this ever end? I'm starting to wonder. This blog will be 5 months old tomorrow! And this is post #150.

150

In case you hadn't noticed, many of the features have been put on hold. There have been no Collector's Corner, Listen Online, or A Look Back features for a few weeks. I knew once January 1 rolled around most of my time would be dedicated to the new ORC album. I just haven't had the time to post the extras that I had before this big project began. And it will probably remain this way for a few months, until the album is complete.

So for now I am just posting the weekly features that appear on their own days: Album of the Week will continue to be on Sundays, ORC Update on Mondays, and Musician Profile (which replaced Project Spotlight) will be on Wednesdays. I will still post the occasional This Day in Studio History or Studio News, but there will be more quiet days than in previous months.

So now I say to you, it may take slightly longer to reach the next milestone, but I will see you there at post #200!!!

No comments: